Krytal 2500 Lumen Titanium Flashlight
4 XPL LED Emitter Panel, Best-in-class brightness
- Material: Solid titanium (Ti-6Al-4V / Grade 5)
- Finish: Stonewashed
- Battery: High-drain unprotected 18350
- LED: XPL HI 6000K LED, XQE red secondary LED
- Max output of 2,500 lumens, best in-class lumen-to-size-ratio
- Sapphire lens provides unbelievable high scratch resistance and durability, as well as adding long lasting value to this art piece.
- TIR optic
- Reverse polarity protection
- LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
- Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
- Ti clip and screws, screw spacing is also compatible with SF clips.
- Unlimited combination of tritium vials (8 trit-slots around head, and 8 trit-slots on the tail).
- Tritium size: 1.5*6mm (not included)
- Dimensions: head diameter 27mm, tail diameter 25mm, length 87mm
- Weight: 85g w/o battery (recommended batteries: Keeppower, Xtar, Efest 18350.)
- 1-Indoor : Moon- 5%- 25%- 100%, starts at moon by default, no memory.
- 2-Outdoor: 15%- 50%- 100% off-time memory.
- 3-Tactical: 100%- strobe.
- 4-Secondary LED: 25%- 100%-crazy strobe- beacon with 20% brightness background- breathing- beacon
- Hidden group: mail LEDs, Heartbeating- crazy strobe- beacon with 10% brightness background- breathing- strobe
- Click to turn on or off. Tap to cycle modes.
- 1.5 seconds half pressing and hold to get into hidden group.
- 9 or more quick taps to enter configuration mode.
- At this time, flashlights will blink 4 times, (1234, interval, 1234, interval, 1234, finished.)
- Half-press can select 1-4 groups.
- Reverse battery protection, automatic temperature control.
- Low battery reminder: below 3V, flash 3 times every 5 minutes.
- Low power protection shutdown: Automatic shutdown below 2.7V.
Linke to TurboGlow Gasket: