- Material: Solid brass
- Nichia 219C 4000K
- LED: 5000K XPL
- Reverse polarity protection
- LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
- Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
- Anti-reflective coated lens
- Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
- Easy clicky switch operation
- Tail-stand capability
- Pocket clip
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 0.8 in (9.8 x 2.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (93 g) without battery
- Spare O-rings
- 1 tritium slot (optional)
Output (AA battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 30 days
- Low mode: 3.2 lumens, 70 hrs
- Mid mode: 30 lumens, 5 hrs
- High mode: 130 lumens, 1.1hrs
Output (14500 battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 20 days
- Low mode: 8.5 lumens, 31 hrs
- Mid mode: 90 lumens, 2.5 hrs
- High mode: 470 lumens, 58 mins
- With a hefty 3.3-ounce body made from solid brass, this ReyLight Pineapple flashlight makes itself known in the hand.
- Grooves around the midsection make for a secure hold in slippery conditions.
- It features a 4000K Nichia 219C high CRI LED with four different modes.
- On the lowest “moonlight” setting, it offers a soft 0.2 lumens, while the high delivers 130 lumens (with an AA battery).
- If you want more lumens, grab a 14500 battery and the power level jumps up to a whopping 470 lumens on High mode.
- Runs well on Eneloop AA, Alkaline AA, Lithium Primary Energizer Ultimate, and Lithium Rechargeable 14500.
- Click to turn on, tap to cycle modes.
- Click again to turn off.
- Starts at moon everytime by default. 8 quick taps will activate the memory function.
- It will remember the last used mode. Another 8 taps will turn off the memory.
If you want to buy 14500 battery, please use this link: