This Rugged EDC Gear Case Rugged EDC Gear Case (IP67 & High-Vis) will stand some of the harshest EDC environments with your gears. No matter it’s the extreme cold (-30 degree celsius) of the arctic or the heat of battle (80 degree celsius), this EDC case will protect your gears.
Made with Reinforced Polypropylene, this case is highly Impact Resistant. It has an automatic airtight valve to equalize air pressure for superior waterproofness. This Rugged EDC Gear Case also has a durable EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) rubber O-ring seal.
In addition, this case has a Dual Stack Capacity design. It comes with Pre-Cut Foam Lower Liner and 3D Heat Formed Upper Liner. It also comes with lock holes to let you add extra safety measures. On top of that, you can use your existing should straps on it for longer trips (not included, you can use your existing should straps).
In sum, get this case, your EDC gears will thank you for it 🙂
- Interior (L×W×D): 205*145*(18+60)mm; 8.1″ x 5.7″ x 3.1″
- Exterior (L×W×D): 227*182*90mm; 9″ x 7.2″ x 3.5″
- IP67, watertight, impact resistant
- Reinforced Polypropylene shell with EDPM seal
- Pre-Cut Foam Lower Liner & 3D Heat Formed Upper Liner
- Dual Stack Capacity
- Thermal Resistant (-30 to 80 degrees celsius; -22 F to 176 F)
*Flashlights are not included 🙂