Grade 5 Titanium Spyderco Smock Scale Set
Customize your Spyderco Smock with custom titanium scales from ReyLight!
Like many EDC enthusiasts, Yeu and I are both knife collector and modder. That’s why we made these Grade 5 / 6AL-4V Titanium Scales for the Spyderco Smock.
- These Titanium Scale is precisely CNCed to replace the standard scales on your Spyderco Smock.
- At 2.5mm or 0.098″, these scales provide the ultimate balance between weight and strength.
- The scale set weights 50 grams / 1.76 oz.
- With the custom titanium scales installed, your Spyderco Smock weighs in about 131.5 grams or 4.65 oz, the little extra weight will definitely give your knife a solid feeling.
- The inner sides of these scales have been milled out to nest the liners and compression lock.
- The chamfer is sculpted to provide comfortable grip and improved ergonomics.
- Pocket clip holes are precisely drilled on both sides for tip-up, right and left hand carry.
- Finishes include bead-blasted, stonewash, 30v anodized blue stonewash finish, and orange peel.
- In addition, these titanium scales are the perfect canvas for further customization. If you are a modder, I will be more than happy to discuss mod ideas with you on my IG or in FB group.
I can’t wait for you to get these in your hands, you will definitely fall in love with them!
*Each Flamed! will have unique patterns!
*Knife not included. Please use the hardware from your existing Smock.
*Installation of the scales requires basic tools and some patience. You need a good torx bit set (T8 and T6) to remove the screws and pivots. Before you do the installation, I recommend you to watch Mr. Nick Shabazz’s “How to disassemble and maintain the Spyderco Smock” on YouTube.
*The Smock has one extra detent ball and a small spring for the detent ball, be gentle and patient when you are changing the scale.
Titanium Scale for Spyderco Smock, Get Yours Today!
Need beads? We got them too: